Successful property development in a competitive market incorporates a wide range of aspects. In order to realise and maximise potential return from any given opportunity, a developer requires strategic and accurate advice across multiple disciplines.
Edwards provide a broad spectrum of advice to developers, landowners and their professional teams, including:
- Site identification and acquisition
- Understanding site constraints and multi-party interests
- Negotiating development agreements, options, overage and clawback provisions
- Development appraisal and cashflow mapping
- Planning and implication of conditions of consent
- Investment disposal and funding
- Securing optimum development finance
The team have advised developers and landowners in both the public and private sectors on all property types and sizes.